The site for early MacBook Pro issues

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Apple Support site

Jacque

Apple seemed to have unsubscribed me from the thread on their support site. Thought it had died down but nope, just not getting new posts emailed to me anymore. WEIRD!

I am so frustrated with Apple right now.

June 21, 2010 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jacque

Just posted this, let's see if it gets deleted!

Email updates on this site certainly not being emailed to me either. How could they do this?

So they edit/remove our posts and then stop us all from even being updated of other's posts.

Obviously they know they have faulty products but they are using thesesneaky means to avoid any responsibility or fault? How dare them!!

http://macbook-pro-issues.webs.com/apps/forums

Post at the above link, we won't remove your posts, we are trying to find help where Apple won't!!

June 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John
Site Owner

Hi Jacque, yes - i haven't received any notices of new posts on the Apple Forums for ages... didn't really make any connection until you posted here... thanks! Not sure what we can do about it though????

John

June 24, 2010 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jacque

Dear Jacqueline (jschulgen),

Apple removed your post on Apple Discussions titled "Re: display anomalies" because it contained the following:

Polls or Petitions

We are including a copy of your post at the end of this email for your reference.

-------------------------------------------------------

A copy of your message for reference:

Ditto spag! Email updates on this site certainly not being emailed to me either. How could they do this?

So they edit/remove our posts and then stop us all from even being updated of other's posts.

Obviously they know they have faulty products but they are using these sneaky means to avoid any responsibility or fault? How dare them!!

http://macbook-pro-issues.webs.com/apps/forums

Post at the above link, we won't remove your posts, we are trying to find help where Apple won't!!

My message did not contain a petition or poll. Thanks apple, shady.

November 12, 2010 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John
Site Owner

Hi Jacque, All.. so sorry for late response - been way way busy... but yes, 'they' ...crApple ...seem to be becoming very selective in what they allow us to post, and participate in ...i'm at a lost to be honest, i don't know what to say - or what more can be done???? To be honest, my MacBook Pro has been unused in the cupboard for months... i recently pulled it apart and salvaged the HD and memory etc. - might just burn the rest as some form of ritual cleansing ...a new job has furnished me with new crApple products and they just get replaced when they die so - no more issues for me... yek, this is not the Apple i grew to love, this is just another MS WINdross being born... look to the light, thyere's always Ubuntu Linux and generic no-brand hardware!

January 24, 2011 at 5:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.